As a proud member of the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), Publishers Clearing House subscribes to the practices set forth in the DMA's Commitment to Consumer Choice (CCC).
The Commitment is a public assurance that participants like PCH will follow certain specific practices to address the preferences and concerns of consumers and policymakers. It also provides a pro-active approach to environmental and privacy issues. Specifically, the Commitment to Consumer Choice practices include:
- Providing existing and prospective customers with notice of an opportunity to modify future mail solicitations.
- Accepting and maintaining consumer requests to be on an in-house suppress file to stop receiving solicitations.
- Providing customers with annual notice of their ability to opt out of information exchanges.
- Providing notice of our own online privacy practices.
- Honoring customer opt-out requests not to have contact information transferred to others for marketing purposes.
- Upon request, disclosing the source from which we obtained personally identifiable data.
- Using the DMAchoice suppression files on a monthly basis.
Feel free to the visit the Direct Marketing Association’s website at https://www.dmachoice.org/dma/static/learn_more.jsp for further details on the Commitment to Consumer Choice.