The Consumer Affairs department of Publishers Clearing House acts as your internal consumer advocate. Our department consists of committed individuals who work pro-actively to educate, inform, assist and protect consumers. Our efforts include:
- Managing and responding to heightened consumer contacts to help ensure timely assistance and satisfactory resolution for all parties.
- Reaching out to provide assistance to consumers and/or their family members who may be experiencing difficulties with or have questions regarding any experience or interaction with Publishers Clearing House promotional mailings and offers.
- Identifying and preventing consumer and regulatory concerns by closely monitoring consumer contacts; we continually build and maintain positive relationships with consumer groups, community organizations and regulators.
- Working closely and partnering with numerous outside consumer protection representatives (i.e. The Better Business Bureau, Postal Inspection Service, State Attorneys General, The National Consumers League) to ensure that sweepstakes protection, education and assistance are available and provided to all consumers.
- Overseeing the innovative PCH “Purchase Patrol” program that regularly contacts top spending customers to provide valuable sweepstakes information and to speak with them to ensure they are responding appropriately to our promotions.
- Regularly appearing before local community organizations and consumer groups to share information on sweepstakes promotions and consumer protection. Contact us for more details.
- Helping to fight fraud by maintaining an internal “Scam Database” that tracks notifications by consumers about illegal uses of our name and other scam information. We regularly share such data with the law enforcement community in an effort to stop these criminals. Information and support provided by PCH has been instrumental in the arrest, prosecution and conviction of imposter scammers in the US, Canada and Jamacia
Publishers Clearing House is proud of its long tradition of partnering with the consumer protection community — working together to achieve a common goal that benefits all consumers. Over the years, we’ve worked on numerous educational efforts and campaigns to accomplish these endeavors with such partners as:
- The National Consumers League http://www.nclnet.org/
- Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals http://www.socap.org/
- Federal Trade Commission http://www.ftc.gov/
- Consumer Federation of America http://www.consumerfed.org/
- United States Postal Inspection Service https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/
Thank you for your interest in Publishers Clearing House Consumer Affairs! We hope that our efforts will allow you to feel confident that standing behind our famous “House” logo is a company that cares about people and is committed to doing the right thing for all consumers.
If you wish to contact a PCH Consumer Affairs representative, please contact us by email at: email@example.com, or write to PCH Consumer Affairs at 300 Jericho Quadrangle, #300, Jericho, New York 11753.